1. Best Research Paper Award
BioLEAGUES is continuously granting the Best Research Paper Award at all Annual & bi-annual Conferences. A high-quality standard selection process shall guarantee the branding of a distinguished and reputable award for scholarly conference papers in the field of food science and nutrition.
The selection process will be carried out by the International Advisory Board members, Organizing Committee members, Technical Committee Members and Executive Committee Members.
All conference papers submitted and completed by the extended deadline for submissions on …………should be short-listed for the competition and evaluated against the following criteria:
In addition, the authors need to confirm that at least 30% of their paper has been originated for and that at least one author has registered for participation at the “Euro Food Summit- 2020, London, UK).
2. Young Researchers Award
BioLEAGUES cordially invites young researchers from universities/Institutes/Industries to present a short oral presentation at the forum. Therefore, presenters are encouraged to give comprehensive and dynamic talks. Research articles will be selected based on past research productivity and future promise.
Guidelines for Young Researchers Forum
1. Showcase your research through Oral presentations.
2. Learn about career development as well as the latest research tools and technologies in your field.
3. This Forum will give pertinent and timely information to those who conduct research and those who benefit from it.
4. Develop a foundation for collaboration among young researchers.
5. The forum will provide an opportunity for collegial interaction with other young researchers from across the globe.
6. Interact and share ideas with both peers and mentors
7. Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers, so that they may improve upon their capability as multidisciplinary researchers.
1. Young Investigators (eg. Post-Graduate Students, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Trainees, Junior Faculty) are the focus of this event.
2. The topic must fit into the scientific sessions of the conference.
3. Each individual participant is allowed to submit only one paper (as either the first author or co-author).
4. Participants should be below the age of 30.
5. All submissions must be in English.
6. Actively distribute information and promote the benefits of education and career matters.
Awards & Rewards
The Top 3 young researchers will be awarded at the end of the conference.
Cash Award/Refund of Registration fee for the Best Research Paper