1. Abstract should be written only in English.
2. The acceptable word limit for each abstract should not exceed 500 words.
3. Please click here to download the abstract template
4. We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of your paper.
5. You can submit your abstract via >Link
6. You will receive an acknowledgement mail upon your submission
7. Decision on the acceptance of your abstract will be intimated within 48hrs of submission
Once you have prepared your abstract according to the above-mentioned guidelines,
Submit your abstract via online Submission or Email your abstract to email@example.com
After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of your abstract via an email, within three working days
If you do not hear back from us, Please feel free to write to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
A one-page abstract should be prepared in the following format:
Use a sheet of A4 size paper.
Use 12 point Times New Roman for the main text and smaller fonts may be used for figure captions.
The width of each line should not exceed 17.5 cm or 7.0 inch.
Start the first line leaving a space of 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the upper side.
The Title, Author's Names, and Affiliations should all be centered
Insert one blank line between the Affiliations and the main text.
Main text should be fully justified with single spacing.
Use bold face with bigger fonts for the Title but not for Authors, Affiliations, and the main text.
Please underline the presenting Author.
Leave a space of at least 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the bottom of the text. Page numbers will be printed there.
When authors submit abstracts via the linked abstract submission site below, it is understood that the authors have resolved all intellectual property rights issues and have transferred their abstract rights to BioLeagues. The abstracts will be kept confidential until they have been accepted and placed in the conference program. After the conference, abstracts may be published both online and in print, or be in an accessible format.